Guest Blog Posts
Blog mission statement
Whether you are looking for campsite ideas for your next holiday or need some sound practical advice, the Alan Rogers blog – Perfect Pitch – is your trusty resource for all things camping & caravanning.
Guest Blog Posts
We don't accept traditional 'guest posts.'
We occasionally accept posts as part of a larger package.
As part of the package, submitted articles appear on our Blog indefinitely and on our homepage for around a month.
They are promoted via our Facebook & Twitter accounts and included in our email campaigns.
We usually include the same articles in our Destinations Magazine.
This magazine is distributed in print at the February & October N.E.C. Shows (C. 10k copies) and remains online indefinitely.
Articles need to be relevant to our target market (U.K. and European Camping/Travel/Leisure Market), well written and with a maximum of 2 outbound links to sector-relevant websites (no crypto, gambling, gaming, alcohol or adult sites.)
These links are not set as [rel="sponsored"]; therefore, they are great for SEO.
Prices START from £150 plus V.A.T. for a 600-word article. Prices are not negotiable. Our average article length is around 1300 words.
We don't accept link insertions into existing articles to keep our content in tip-top condition.
Examples of recent guest blog posts:
- How to keep busy during your next UK holiday park stay - 2/11/2023
- Planning a Eurotrip? Start with a Eurail Pass! - 31/10/2023
- Choosing the Right Campsite in France for Digital Nomads - 30/10/2023
- How to prepare for your next hot tub break - 30/03/2023
- Why it's important to respect the environment and embrace nature while camping - 12/11/2021
- Film-inspired Swiss holiday locations - 04/11/2021
- Five simple ways to 'green up' your vanlife and camping experience - 07/05/2021
- The Ups and Downs of Family Walking - 10/02/2021
- What do you need to prepare for a kayak camping trip - 27/10/2020
- Rise & Shine - a guide to camping breakfasts - 27/02/2020