Join like-minded people and make the most of your touring experience
owners’ clubs, club centres and marshals to find high quality campsites in interesting destinations and arrange fun excursions to local attractions, some of which may not be available to those travelling alone.
Organising your rally with Alan Rogers Travel
The Alan Rogers Rallies Service is now able to offer rally organisers a complete package for assistance in organising their rallies. Since the company's acquisition by The Caravan Club in October 2012, we can now offer our rally service to more Caravan Club Centres.
We can recommend a massive selection of campsites in 26 European countries (including the UK and Ireland) and can make bookings at any campsite of your choice.
We are very flexible and can offer the following services:
• Advice on suitable campsites based on 45 years of experience
• Liaison with your chosen campsite to ensure that you get the best possible pitches
• Channel crossings at very competitive rates or a pitch only service if preferred
• Comprehensive travel insurance if desired
• Organisation of any excursions, meals etc.
• Friendly and efficient booking service
We would be delighted to help you organise your rallies and if this is of interest please do not hesitate to contact our rally team.
Alan Rogers Rallies
Club Centre Rallies
- Norfolk Centre – Norfolk to Normandy
- Derbyshire Centre Rally to the Netherlands
- East Hampshire Centre Rally to France 2017
- East Yorkshire Rally to Ireland
Owners Club Rallies
- Adria Owners’ Club Rally to France
- Lunar Owners’ Club Rally to Rhone Alps, France
- Midway Group Rally to France
- Auto Trail Owners’ Club to Austria and the Formula 1
- Bailey Owners’ Club Rally to Luxembourg & Alsace, France
- CSMA Caravan Rally to Montsoreau in the Loire Valley
- CSMA Caravan Rally to La Baule, Brittany
- Auto Trail Owners’ Club Rally to Provence, France
- Land Rover Camping & Caravanning Club Rally to Brittany, France