Camping Stoja in Pula is an attractive and well-maintained site on a small peninsula and therefore almost entirely surrounded by the waters of the clear Adriatic. In the centre of the site is the old Fort Stoja, built in 1884 for coastal defence. Some of its buildings are now used as a toilet block/laundry, and the entertainment team uses its courtyard. The 700 touring pitches here vary significantly in size (50-120 sq.m) and are marked by round, concrete, numbered blocks, separated by young trees. About half have shade from mature trees, and all are slightly sloping on grass and gravel.
Pitches close to the pebble and rock beach have beautiful views of the sea and Pula. This site is an ideal base for visiting Pula, considered to be the capital of Istrian tourism and full of history, tradition and natural beauty, including a spectacular Roman amphitheatre.