Advertising services for the UK Market - 2017-18
So far in 2017 the Alan Rogers website is proving highly successful with substantially increased traffic.
There is no doubt that the Alan Rogers website is an important vehicle for campsites wishing to communicate effectively with the British market.
We are pleased to announce that for 2018 we will be publishing a special 50th edition of our ever popular Europe guide.
Advertise in the special 50th anniversary edition of the Alan Rogers’ selected sites guide:
- Campsite profiles
- Full & half page advertisements
- Available in paperback via Amazon and on the Alan Rogers website in both paperback or as an eGuide.
- Sold at the NEC Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show in February and Motorhome & Caravan Show in October.
- Distributed to selected caravan & motorhome manufacturers, dealers and rental agents.
Advertise your campsite on the Alan Rogers’ website with 3 key options:
- Promoted campsite listings
- Banners & advertisements
- Personalised or sponsored emails
Key Facts - January to April 2017
- 22% increase in new users
- 30% increase in mobile visitors
- 7% increase in page views
- Double figure growth for all European regions
- Touring France
- Touring Europe
- Touring Spain & Portugal
- The Caravan & Motorhome Club Magazine
Contacts are as follows:
Online advertising - UK Campsites (Alan Rogers website)
Jo Smethurst - email@example.com
Online advertising - Mainland Europe Campsites (Alan Rogers website)
Servicios Turísticos Heinze Latzke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Offline advertising (Caravan & Motorhome Club - Touring Europe)
Tolga Dervish - email@example.com
Media and PR:
Chris Newey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Campsite image & content management:
Campsite Log in
Corrections & amendments:
Jo Smethurst & Ben Tully - email@example.com
2017-18 Media Pack