Wonders of New Zealand
Discover the many wonders that New Zealand has to offer on this fabulous journey around the country. From the geothermal wonders and volcanoes of the North Island to the glistening glaciers and stunning mountain scenery of the South Island, you’ll visit the country’s main attractions as you explore this unique country.
Enjoy this independent motorhome tour daily in 2018/19 - prices start from £3,199pp.
At a glance
- 22 day independent tour
- Prices start from £3,199pp
- Travel all year round
- Return international flights included
- Motorhome hire and accommodation included
- Two nights in an Auckland hotel
For more information call us on 01580 214089
What to expect
On this relaxed 22 day holiday, you'll be able to explore the wonders of New Zealand at your own pace, with all of the campsite bookings taken care of for you and help and support on hand if you need it. Enjoy the best that Aotearoa, the Maori name for the country, has to offer.
As part of the trip, you'll receive return international flights from the UK, two nights in an Auckland hotel, one night in Christchurch, plus ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton.
You'll have free use of the 2-berth motorhome for 17 days (upgrades to larger vehicles are available) and all nights on pre-booked campsites, with unlimited mileage and motorhome insurance so you can explore New Zealand hassle-free.
Your vehicle kit will include cutlery and crockery plus sleeping bags, towels and pillows, and a personalised road book with travel tips and a day-to-day driving itinerary with local area information and full driving instructions suitable for motorhomes.
Auckland to Taupo
- Arrive in Auckland and explore the city at your own pace
- Collect your motorhome and head south through Waikato
- Take a gondola ride to the top of Mount Ngongotaha
- Explore Lake Taupo and the town that bears its name
Wellington to the Franz Josef Glaciers
- Travel south to explore Wellington – New Zealand’s capital city
- Head across Cook Strait to the South Island via the Interislander Ferry
- Visit the Punakaiki rocks on the west coast
- Enjoy stunning scenery at the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
Wanaka to Christchurch
- Cross the Southern Alps via the Haast Pass highway
- Visit Lake Dunstan and Kawarua Gorge on your way to Queenstown
- Explore the Scottish heritage in Dunedin, the ‘Edinburgh of the South’
- Visit the Moeraki Boulders on your way through to Christchurch