51st Edition - Selected Sites in EUROPE
Since 1968 Alan Rogers has produced its own series of annual guides to 'independently selected' campsites - covering over 30 countries across Europe.
We've listened to your feedback and we've improved our much-loved guide for 2019.
We aim to provide you with a selection of the best campsites, rather than information on all – in short, a more selective, qualitative approach.
- Detailed reviews on over 400 campsites, written by our expert campsite assessors.
- Attractive full page layout including contact details, GPS coordinates, site description, facilities lists & photos presented in an all-new one-campsite-per-page view.
- A scannable QR code for seamless access to our website.
- Includes all accommodation types from tent pitches to mobile homes, safari tents, chalets and on-site gîtes.
- Full-colour layout, indexed by country, region and by nearest town, and colour maps.
- Tourist information on featured countries and useful advice for travelling abroad.
Pre-order your copy of the 51st edition before noon on 1st February 2019 and save £3.00
RRP £14.99 - Pre-order price £11.99
Pre-orders will be despatched week commencing 11th February.