Sales & Trafficking Executive
We are currently recruiting a Sales & Trafficking Executive to join our friendly team based in Goudhurst, Kent.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales professional who has proven sales experience as well as language skills – German / Dutch. The main purpose of the B2B Sales Exec job role is to be responsible for the direct sales of the company products especially in markets not covered by agent agreements. You will maintain contact with existing customers, look for new prospects and are responsible for the sales & after-sales delivery of the products.
- Sale of the company B2B product range to markets not covered by agent (trade) agreements, primarily the British, Dutch & German regions. The primary customers are campsites, though campsite marketing groups, tourist regions and other industry partners can all be considered potential customers. As well as responsibility for cross-selling relevant overseas products
- Liaison with the trade agents on the sales, specification and delivery of the products, especially for the French & Spanish markets.
- Follow up sales leads provided the Contracting Team in a timely manner.
- Ensuring products are sold and delivered as specified by the General Manager.
- Participation in fairs, conferences and other activities for the development and sale of the company’s B2B products
- Work with the IT/publishing team to deliver the online & offline products as sold; this includes maintenance of campsite data in the CMS, delivery of advertisements via Google DoubleClick and production of the guidebook(s)
- Liaising with the General Manager to promote the products through all channels including online, social media and in print through production of the media pack.
- Set-up & maintenance of products and customers in the CRM/CMS systems.
- Work with the General Manager to develop new products to expand and improve the product offering.
- Develop and deliver effective and regular commercial and sales information reports in conjunction with the Accounts Manager.
Key skills and Experience:
- Fluency in at least 1 European language, ideally German or Dutch
- Excellent sales skills with some experience in a similar role, knowledge of the travel or leisure industry is preferable
- Proven ability and previous responsibility for negotiating B2B sales, demonstrating a good balance of negotiating deals whilst maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working cross-functionally to achieve targets
- Experience of working with CMS & CRM systems
- Good knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office suite.
- £25K plus commission OTE £32K
- Dutch and/or German (Required)
- French and/or Spanish (Advantageous)
- Due to the rural location of this position, applicant must be car drivers.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
- To apply please send an email along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No agencies