Situation Vacant - Finance Assistant
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Input and payment of supplier invoices
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers regarding invoices and queries
- Input payments and receipts into Sage
- Analyse and process monthly company credit cards
- Checking bank accounts for customer receipts
- Assisting the Finance Manager when necessary
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience working in a Purchase Ledger role
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy is essential
- Familiar with Sage Line 50 or similar accounting package
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Part-time - 16 Hours pr week
- Flexible - Monday to Friday
- £12.00 – £14.00 per hour depending on experience
- Due to the rural location of this position, applicant must be car drivers.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
- To apply please send an email along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No agencies
The role of Finance assistant has access to Restricted and Confidential data including member, worker, volunteer, business data and customer payment cardholder data such as debit and credit card detail. This information must only be collected and processed in line with all regulation from the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), the Data Protection Act, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards as well as all Caravan and Motorhome Club policies and procedures.